Book Driving Lessons Online
C/o Driving Instructor Services Ltd
Unit 9, Suite 209
Westfield Industrial Park
or by email via BDLO@DrivingInstructorServices.com
or by telephoning us at 01792 870700
1. Ownership and intent
Book Driving Lesson Online, (“BDLO”), is owned and operated by Driving Instructor Services Ltd, (“DIS”), and is intended to match people who want to learn to drive, (“Pupils”), with professional self-employed licensed or registered driving instructors, (“Instructors”).
2. No representation or recommendation
BDLO does not represent either Pupils or Instructors in the supply, provision or promotion of lessons, (or other services), and is merely a conduit through which Pupils and Instructors might meet online to arrange an initial driving lesson, (“ Meet and try”). AnyMeet and try lesson is made, matched and accepted in good faith by all parties from the data supplied by Pupils and Instructors, and any such booking is not to imply any influence or recommendation by either BDLO or DIS.
3. Ineligibility for booking
BDLO is not suitable for potential Pupils who:
(i) already hold a full UK licence, or
(ii) have a practical driving test date booked within a month of the first lesson appointment.
If a Pupil books an initial lesson in breach of this clause, the Instructor shall be within their rights to ask for the balance of payment for a standard driving lesson normally charged by them, or alternatively refuse to take the first lesson that was booked in breach of this condition.
It is a strict condition that neither BDLO nor DIS is responsible for any money paid directly to any Instructor. Any request for a refund of money paid to an Instructor must be collected directly from the Instructor to whom such payment was made.
5. Terms and conditions for further lessons
Any invitation or agreement to provide or take further lessons, (or any other services), after the initial lesson, is a contract made directly between the Pupil and the Instructor and will be subject to the Instructor’s own terms and conditions. Pupils should ask about the Instructor’s terms and conditions when booking further lessons or services.
6. No warranty or guarantee
Neither BDLO nor DIS offer any warranty or guarantee or promise about the accuracy of any data supplied to it by Instructors registered with them, or the quality of any lessons, (or any other services), offered or provided by Instructors and will not be responsible for any failure of any Instructor to perform promptly or diligently or to conduct any lesson for any reason. BDLO is provided “as is”, without warranty or promise as to the reliability of its programming, or the accuracy of any of the content portrayed, and is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
2. BDLO will collect information relevant to you wanting to learn to drive together with contact information, including your email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
3. BDLO requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but you can Unsubscribe at any time.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, by email or phone.
4. BDLO uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
5. The BDLO website contains links to other websites of interest. However, if you use these links and leave our site, we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. BDLO will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or if we are required by law, to do so. However, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen.
7. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly put right any information we discover is incorrect.